Tuesday, December 29, 2009

BACK TO WORK AND MY LITTLE HELPER

So Christmas has officially come and gone this year. Abilene had its first White Christmas in a long time, but we totally missed it. We were in San Antonio with all of our kiddos watching movies and eating, eating, eating!

It started snowing this morning and we are supposed to have even more snow overnight, so it sort of feels like a White Christmas after all.

I finally finished up several new collar designs and starting taking photos of them today. Upon finishing one batch of pictures and removing my camera from its tripod, I turned around to head to my computer, and glancing over at the dog bed in my studio, this is what I saw:


Do you see that little white face watching my every move? That's Bugs! He will never leave the cushion in that dog bed alone. He is always moving it around and sometimes completely kicking the darn thing out and several feet away from the bed. Anyway, I was so lucky to have my camera ready to grab this shot of him. He does love his toys! I usually find them all around the floor of my studio. About 30 minutes before that picture was taken, all the toys had been piled in the dog bed--he managed to root all but one of them out onto the floor.

So here is a look at just a few of the new collar designs that will be appearing in my Etsy shop over the next few days:





Hope all of you are having a great week and looking forward to a great 2010!

3 comments:

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Hi Suzanne! What a delightful place you have here! I have a soft spot for dogs and your puppy creations are adorable!

Thank you for stopping by my place and becoming a follower!

Looking forward to getting to know you better! Wishes for a very Happy New Year!

Kindly, ldh

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Awww! Look at that little face. :)
Hope your holidays have been great!
Happy New Year!
Glenda

Eclectic Design Choices said...

Those are cute ladybug collars.

I'm glad you were home to see the second round of snow.