Tuesday, November 24, 2009

BLACK FRIDAY-CYBER MONDAY ON ETSY

Have you seen the commercials on TV lately about the BIG, HUGE, and ***EARLY*** sales this Friday, now know as BLACK FRIDAY??? My goodness, OLD NAVY is opening at 3AM!!! I can't imagine the staff's reaction to that idea! Many, many, other retailers are opening their doors super early as well.
So I don't really plan to be in line to shop at a brick and mortar store, but I do plan to be ONLINE shopping the sales that are being offered all weekend long!
Etsy is promoting FREE SHIPPING for the weekend and a large portion of Etsy sellers are participating. To find those specials, just log in to Etsy.com and search for "Etsyfreeshipping". Plus, if you search "Etsyholidaysale" you will find all sorts of wonderful offerings by fellow Etsians.

I am offering FREE SHIPPING during the Thanksgiving Weekend on ALL HOLIDAY/CHRISTMAS collars. If you haven't gotten your canine their Holiday collar, now would be the perfect time!






I also have just marked down over 40 various collars to $5, $6, and $7!!! So come on over to my Etsy shop and see how much you can SAVE!

No comments: